How to Make Perfect Air fried potato skins
Categories : Recipe
Air fried potato skins.
You can cook Air fried potato skins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air fried potato skins
- Prepare of All ingredients depends on how many you are making and feeding.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need of Cooking spary.
- You need of Cheese.
- Prepare of Cooked bacon or turkey bacon diced.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Green onions diced.
Air fried potato skins instructions
- Make baked potatoes (each potato makes 2 potato skins, will be cutting in half) however you make them.
- Cut in half set aside till they cool down, till you can hold them in the Palm of hand..
- Scoop out All potato, leave some don’t go all the way to the skin..
- Place all potatoes in freezer, till frozen. 2-3 hrs give or take..
- Spray each one with cooking spray, place in air fryer for 10mins then flip over and do the other side (adjust times to your liking on how crispy you want them).
- Remove from air fryer, add the cheese, then bacon (keep in mind the bacon will cook more) place back in air fryer till cheese melts, remove then add sour cream and green onions and a pitch more cheese…. (I have one kid who don’t like sour cream, so I don’t fill them all with it.).
- Note- Notes- Do whatever with the potatoes after scooping them out, don’t waste it.. I topped it with butter 🧈 salt pepper, and sour cream, for my kids, I have one that doesn’t do sour cream… kids are always wanting to eat lol. I have even made a small amount of mashed potatoes, for when I made these ahead of time and I use the mashed potatoes for dinner that night… it’s a win win an no waste..