Air Fried Pepper Poppers.
You can cook Air Fried Pepper Poppers using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fried Pepper Poppers
- You need 8 oz. of Cream cheese (softened).
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 6 of bacon strips, cooked & crumbled.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 9-10 of jalapenos halved lengthwise & seeded.
- Prepare 1/2 of bread crumbs.
Air Fried Pepper Poppers step by step
- Preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees..
- In a large bowl combine the 1st 8 ingredients. Mix well..
- Spoon 1 1/2-2 tablespoons into the pepper. Then roll in the breadcrumbs..
- Spritz the basket with cooking spray. Then place the pooper in a single layer in the basket..
- Cook at 325 degrees for 15 minutes for spicy flavor, or as long as 25 minutes for a more mild flavor. Be careful not to over cook..