Easiest Way to Make Tasty Apple Bacon Pancakes
Categories : Keto
Apple Bacon Pancakes.
You can cook Apple Bacon Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Bacon Pancakes
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk (almond or cashew works well too).
- It’s 1/2 pound of bacon, cooked & chopped.
- It’s 3 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of baking powder.
- It’s 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of medium apples, peeled, cored, and diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of real maple syrup.
Apple Bacon Pancakes step by step
- In large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well..
- Heat skillet on medium heat (or electric griddle on 300°F).
- Add eggs, apple sauce, milk and syrup, stir approx 20 times. Do not over mix. There should be lumps..
- Fold in apples and bacon..
- Using your 1/2 cup, ladle batter onto skillet making as many pancakes as you can without crowding..
- Cook until edges are firm and bubbles are seen throughout. Flip and finish cooking. Repeat process until all batter is used..
- Serve with more syrup, or apple butter and cook up the remaining 1/2 pound of bacon for a side..