73 / 100
Glorious fluffy banana pancakes.
You can have Glorious fluffy banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Glorious fluffy banana pancakes
- You need 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla (1/2pod) or 1tsp essence.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Maple Syrup as desired.
- It’s of Cinnamon Sugar as desired.
- You need of Sliced almonds to top.
Glorious fluffy banana pancakes instructions
- Combine well in a processor the Bananas, eggs, sugar, vanilla, milk and oil..
- Sift flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl then create a well in the centre..
- Pour wet mixture into well and mix to create a runny batter..
- Meanwhile, heat a pan on medium and grease with some butter..
- Once hot, ladle (depending on size of ladle and desired pancake size – I used about half a ladle for each pancake) batter onto greased pan and allow to cook. Wait for bubbles to form on top of pancake before turning..
- Once cooked dust with a bit of cinnamon sugar then top with next pancake..
- Finish by topping stack with a drizzle of maple syrup and some almond slices..
- A nice alternative to the nuts would be sliced strawberries..
- Bon apetit.