Recipe: Tasty Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Categories : Recipe
Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes.
You can have Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of Full fillet of Salmon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh honey.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 1 bag of new potatoes.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes instructions
- Slice entire bag of new potatoes in half. Place into big metal bowl. Season to your taste with olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Toss liberally in bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and dump potatoes into baking sheet..
- Cook potatoes for 20 minutes on lowest part of oven. After 20 minutes, return to bowl, add more oil and parmesan cheese to taste. Toss liberally..
- Return potatoes to baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook more until you reach desired crispiness..
- Slice salmon into individual fillets and place in air fry basket..
- Mix soy sauce, honey, and juice of one lime into container. Stir until well-mixed..
- Brush each salmon fillet with as much honey soy mixture as possible. After glazed, season each fillet with lots of salt and pepper..
- Pre-heat air fryer oven to 395 degrees Fahrenheit. Use 365 if you have a convection setting..
- Cook salmon until thickest fillet is at least 125 degrees fahrenheit internally. Let rest for 2 minutes, then serve together..