Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes.
You can cook Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of oats, dry roasted & ground.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of small tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of celery leaves, chopped.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of roasted chickpea flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of nigella seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp. of chopped pistachios.
- You need 1 tbsp. of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- It’s of oil to shallow fry.
Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes step by step
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil)..
- Add required quantity of water and make a batter of pouring consistency..
- Heat a non-stick pan & brush with some oil. Pour 1-2 ladleful of the batter and spread it with the back of the ladle to make a round cheela..
- Drizzle some oil around the edges & cook on one side. Then flip it over & cook the other side too..
- Serve them hot with chutney, sauce, yoghurt, pickle or any side dish..