How to Prepare Tasty Air Fryer Naan / Flat Bread
Categories : Recipe
Air Fryer Naan / Flat Bread.
You can cook Air Fryer Naan / Flat Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Naan / Flat Bread
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 package of active dry yeast (.25 oz).
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of all purpose white flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Air Fryer Naan / Flat Bread instructions
- Start by activating the yeast. Briefly stir the warm water and maple syrup in a bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top and give it a short stir. Cover the bowl for 10 minutes. After that, you should see that the yeast has created a foam..
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir until a slightly sticky dough forms. If you want to add in mix ins, now is the time..
- Remove the dough from the bowl. Grease the bowl using olive oil and put the dough back. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm spot. You want the dough to at least double in size which can take between 1-4 hours..
- Turn the dough out onto a floured counter top and divide into 8 equal pieces..
- Roll each piece out using a rolling pin. If you want something like a naan, roll the pieces to about 6 inches in diameter. If you want something closer to a flat bread, then aim for 8 inches. You should note that a naan will keep for a couple days where a flat bread typically is only good for the day you made it..
- Set your air fryer to 380 F for 6 minutes. Brush each piece with olive oil and fry for 3 minutes before flipping over..