Recipe: Perfect Buckwheat & Banana Pancakes
Categories : Keto
66 / 100
Buckwheat & Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Buckwheat & Banana Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat & Banana Pancakes
- You need 190 g of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 250 ml of coconut almond milk (Alpro).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of bananas, peeled and mashed.
- It’s 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of frozen berries.
- Prepare of Maple syrup (to taste).
Buckwheat & Banana Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon..
- In a separate bowl briefly whisk together the eggs and coconut almond milk..
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and slowly add in the liquid, whisking constantly as you do so. Mix until well combined and the batter is smooth..
- Fold in the mashed banana..
- Heat a frying pan or skillet and grease the pan with the oil. Pour in a little of the pancake batter into the frying pan to thinly coat the base of the frying pan..
- Fry the pancake for 2-3 minutes on each side..
- Continue this process until all the pancake batter has been used..
- Serve with mixed berries (defrost from frozen & put it in a blender) and maple syrup (to taste).