How to Cook Tasty Buttermilk & Beetroot Pancakes
Categories : Keto
Buttermilk & Beetroot Pancakes.
You can cook Buttermilk & Beetroot Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk & Beetroot Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour (makes 12 pancakes).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp. of sugar, powdered.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of beetroot powder / puree.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of kewra water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s of oil to shallow fry.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need of sliced banana, chopped pistachio, tutti frutti or rabri / syrup to garnish.
- It’s of buttermilk as required.
Buttermilk & Beetroot Pancakes instructions
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients(except the garnishings) and whisk into a smooth batter of pouring consistency. Keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a pan and pour a ladleful of the batter. Spread it around and cook till one side is done. Flip it over and cook the other side too. Transfer to a serving plate..
- Make similar pancakes with the remaining batter and serve, garnished with banana, chopped pistachios and tutti frutti. It can also be served, drizzled with some rabdi / syrup or stuffed with your favourite fruits..