15 minute cheesy potato wedges.
You can have 15 minute cheesy potato wedges using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 15 minute cheesy potato wedges
- You need 1 of medium baking potato per person, washed and pricked with a fork.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
- It’s of Seasoned salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, OR whatever seasonings you want.
- You need of Shredded cheese of choice.
15 minute cheesy potato wedges instructions
- Put washed and pricked potatoes in the microwave and cook til firm but give some. Par cook them. It took mine about 5 minutes for 3 potatoes..
- Slice them into wedges. Spray and season all sides..
- Place in air fryer cut side up and cook on 425 for about 10 minutes. If they need longer go longer. When they’re brown and beautiful, sprinkle shredded cheese and go another minute or so..
- Spoon up some sour cream and DONE!.