Greek Yogurt Pancakes.
You can have Greek Yogurt Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 t of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light vanilla Greek yogurt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk (I used unsweetened almond milk).
- It’s 1/2 T of sugar.
- Prepare 1 t of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Greek Yogurt Pancakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients together and make around 8 smaller pancakes. Top pancakes with your favorite toppings. I used a light syrup, blueberries and a little cream. Next time I may try to add some protein powder into the mix! Enjoy!!.