Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Air Fryer Pork Chops
Categories : Recipe
Air Fryer Pork Chops.
You can have Air Fryer Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Prepare 8 oz of pork chops (four) bone-in center-cut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground mustard.
Air Fryer Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat your air fryer to 400ºF for 5 minutes.
- Rinse pork chops with cool water and pat dry completely with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients..
- Coat the pork chops with olive oil and rub in the mix. Rub it in well and liberally. Use almost all of the rub mix for the 4 pork chops..
- Cook pork chops in air fryer at 400 degrees for 12 minutes, if you are using single level fryer flip pork chops over after 6 minutes..