Recipe: Yummy Healthy Pancakes – Mix Fruit & Nuts
Categories : Keto
Healthy Pancakes – Mix Fruit & Nuts.
You can have Healthy Pancakes – Mix Fruit & Nuts using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Pancakes – Mix Fruit & Nuts
- It’s 1 cup of Semolina (sooji).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of All purpose flour / Maida.
- You need as per taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4th teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Almond, cashew nuts and pistachio powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Raisins.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil / butter.
- It’s For of fruit juice-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each mango, strawberry, blueberry and banana pieces.
- It’s as required of water.
Healthy Pancakes – Mix Fruit & Nuts instructions
- Mix in a bowl semolina, maida, sugar, nuts powder, baking soda, raisins and oil. Grind the fruits listed with required water and make juice..
- Slowly add fruit juice to semolina mix, we are making batter with fruit juice only. mix well and make pancake batter..
- Once batter is ready, on a heated pan, add butter, then pour the batter onto the pan, I am using approximately 2 tbsp for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot..
- Pour chocolate syrup and garnish with crushed almonds..