Air fried Coconut shrimp.
You can cook Air fried Coconut shrimp using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air fried Coconut shrimp
- You need 2 pounds of raw shrimp.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut flakes.
- It’s 2 cups of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange marmalade.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
Air fried Coconut shrimp step by step
- Put Shrimp in egg wash, add all other ingredients to a Ziploc bag. Place shrimp in bag and shake to cover with the mix..
- Preheat air fryer when you’re ready to air fry spray one side of the shrimp with a nonstick spray put that side of the shrimp down in the air fryer and then spray the other side of the shrimp..
- No cooking times given as each air fryer is different. I think I cooked this on 400.
- For the sauce, mix together orange marmalade and Thai sweet chili sauce..