67 / 100
Wheat Jaggery Pancakes.
You can cook Wheat Jaggery Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat Jaggery Pancakes
- It’s 1 Bowl of Wheat Flour.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 1/4 Bowl of Jaggery.
- It’s 1 Bowl of Water.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped Almonds.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Poppy Seeds.
- It’s 2 pinch of Baking Powder.
Wheat Jaggery Pancakes instructions
- Dissolve Jaggery in room temperature water..
- Take flour, ghee, jaggery water, baking powder in a container..
- Mix all ingredients well to get a medium consistency batter..
- Spread batter on a pancake tawa. Sprinkle fennel seeds, chopped almonds, Poppy seeds on it. Cook on low flame for 2- 3 minutes. Flip it cook for 1 minute..
- Pancakes are ready. Can be served with chocolate syrup, maple syrup or vanilla ice cream..