Recipe: Tasty Vegan gluten free pancakes
Categories : Keto
Vegan gluten free pancakes.
You can cook Vegan gluten free pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan gluten free pancakes
- You need 1 cup of Oat flour or grounded oats.
- You need 2 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 6-8 of almonds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of any jam (cherry, strawberry, mixed berries).
- It’s 4-7 tbsp of any vegan milk (almond, soy).
- Prepare any of sweetener (honey, maple syrup).
- Prepare as required of Sliced banana.
- It’s as required of Jam for garnish.
Vegan gluten free pancakes step by step
- In a bowl add oat flour (just ground the oats if you don't have oat flour), add cinnamon, banana almonds, jam(I used mixed berries).
- Add milk (I used soymilk) and sweetener. Make a batter close to cake's batter..
- On a medium flame spread the batter and let it cook for 1 to 2 mins..
- Flip it after you see air bubbles forming and let it cook. remember two things. 1. The first pancake never comes out nicely. 2. Use a non-stick pan since we are not using butter or ghee..
- In a plate add your prepared pancake spread jam add bananas..
- Repeat it once..
- Stack them up and garnish with more jam..
- Hog it now..