Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chicken and cheese taquitos
Chicken and cheese taquitos. Anyways, about these cream cheese taquitos. I'm cringing a little admitting this, but we eat the frozen kind from a box. Here's what we'll be using to make them Everyone Loves These Cheesy Taquitos!
These chicken taquitos are stuffed with seasoned shredded chicken and cheese, then baked or fried to crispy perfection. Chicken taquitos are an easy yet unexpected appetizer that's perfect to feed a crowd – I've included instructions for both baking and frying these crispy bites of goodness! Make the most of store-bought rotisserie chicken with this healthy recipe for baked taquitos stuffed with chicken and cheese. You can have Chicken and cheese taquitos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and cheese taquitos
- It’s 4 (8 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of I jar queso cheese dip.
- Prepare of Cooked chicken, cubed or shredded.
- You need 1/4 lb of smoked Gouda, shredded.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
Ditch the deep-fryer and forget the freezer aisle in favor of this fast, fresh and family favorite recipe for Baked Chicken and Cheese Taquitos. Shredded chicken, olives, green chiles, and Mexican cheese combine to make a super tasty filling in these yummy baked taquitos. In an effort to avoid eating processed foods, I came up with this yummy shredded chicken taquito recipe. Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and green onions.
Chicken and cheese taquitos step by step
- Soften tortillas in the micro for about 30 seconds. Down the center of your tortilla, spoon and spread some dip. Add a line of chicken and top with shredded Gouda. Take one end of the tortilla over your filling and pull it in snug towards you, roll it up. Spray both sides with cooking spray and lay it in your air fryer..
- Do the rest the same way. If you have any shredded cheese left, sprinkle over top of your taquitos. Cook for 5 minutes on 335 degrees. Flip them halfway through, respray that side, and continue cooking. We dipped in sour cream. NOW it’s a fiesta!!.
You can easily double and freeze another batch for later. Home » Course » Dinner » Chicken Dinner » Chicken and Cheese Baked Taquitos. These chicken and cheese baked taquitos have the delicious flavor and crispy shell of the beloved deep fried version, but are easier, less messy, and healthier. These chicken taquitos are an all-time reader favorite. For starters, I use a little bit of cream cheese.