Recipe: Appetizing Mixed Dry Fruit Pancakes
Categories : Keto
Mixed Dry Fruit Pancakes.
You can cook Mixed Dry Fruit Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed Dry Fruit Pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour or Maida.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almonds slivered.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pistachios slivered.
Mixed Dry Fruit Pancakes instructions
- Whisk in two eggs along with sugar first. Add in Vanilla essence too. Beat until creamy..
- Now start by adding the dry ingredients. Add milk also simultaneously so that everything blends well..
- Mix well and set aside. Heat a non stick pan on a low heat. Smear it with Butter using a pastry brush. Add a ladleful of the batter on it. Add slivered nuts and dry fruits on top. You can choose any of your favourites..
- Cover and cook until fluffy and tiny bubbles are seen on top. Flip it over and cook on the other side too until light golden in colour. Serve them with honey or maple syrup. Fresh cream or whipped cream and lots of seasonal fruits are also the best alternatives..
- Serve them with honey, maple syrup, chocolate syrup or fresh seasonal fruits or just as it is. They taste awesome even on their own..