You can have Breakfast Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pancakes
- You need 200 g of plain flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 200 ml of milk.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 25 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 25 g of butter, melted plus some extra for cooking.
- You need of Topping of your choice.
Breakfast Pancakes step by step
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and beat together to create a batter..
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat with a knob of the extra butter..
- Once hot, ladle in the batter and cook on the first side until lots of little bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook for a minute or two on the other side, until golden brown..
- Serve with the topping of your choice..