How to Cook Perfect Eggless oats banana pancakes
Categories : Keto
Eggless oats banana pancakes.
You can cook Eggless oats banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless oats banana pancakes
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oats Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour/Almond Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey/Sugar.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 of th cup Milk/Almond Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 of overripe or ripe Banana.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla or Butterscotch essence.
- It’s of Choco chips optional.
- It’s of Butter.
Eggless oats banana pancakes instructions
- Pan roast the oats for a minute or two. Cool and grind them to a fine powder. Your Oats flour is ready..
- Add all the other ingredients except butter and choco chips and grind it to a smooth fine pouring consistency batter without any lumps..
- Transfer to a bowl and add tbsp of melted butter and choco chips. Give it a quick mix..
- Now heat a pan and a tsp of butter. Pour one ladle of batter and let it spread on it's own. Cook from both sides and transfer to a serving plate. Cook and arrange all the pancakes like this and top it with butter. Pour honey or maple syrup and serve with some sliced bananas. Done ! Health bhi Taste bhi😋.
- Note: The batter should not be too thin or too thick. You can add half milk and half water or even yoghurt if you wish..