Pancakes with almonds.
You can cook Pancakes with almonds using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pancakes with almonds
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of quark.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of peeled and chopped almonds.
Pancakes with almonds instructions
- Melt butter..
- Mix eggs with sugar until they are smooth, add milk..
- Add quark and keep mixing until it dissolve..
- Add flour and melted butter. Mix until all ingredients connect together to the nice, smooth doe. Then add almonds and mix with a spoon..
- Fry on a medium heat, around 1 min on each side..
- You can eat them with anything creative that comes to your mind. Jam, cream, quark, peanut butter, nutella etc etc. Enjoy!!! :).