Recipe: Delicious Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Categories : Keto
Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
You can have Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- You need 10 oz of Flour.
- Prepare 2 oz of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of tbst Baking Powder.
- You need 4 oz of Apple Sauce.
- You need 20 oz of Almond Breeze Milk (or any vegan milk you prefer).
- It’s 2 oz of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 4 oz of Coconut Flakes.
- It’s 2 oz of Chocolate Chip s.
Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes instructions
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Combine all wet liquid ingredients with dry..
- Whisk or whip together until smooth..
- If mixture it to thick for you add more milk gradually. If it's to runny and more flour..
- When mixture texture is right for you add Chocolate Chips and Coconut Flakes and fold in with spatula..
- Using a nonstick pan (if u don't have nonstick pan regular pan with nonstick cooking/baking spray works perfect) heat pan on medium heat and place 1/4 cup portions in pan..
- Cook each side for about 1 minute..
- Serve as desired..