You can have Vegan Pancakes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pancakes
- It’s 25 g of self raising flour.
- You need 4 g of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of almond milk.
Vegan Pancakes instructions
- First mix self raising flour, and baking powder together.
- Then mix maple syrup and almond milk until maple syrup is dissolved (make sure to do it in a separate bowl).
- Then combine the liquids into the solids..
- Mix until smooth, if not, add more almond milk.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil into a pan.
- Add 1/8 of some batter into the pan.
- Then flip after bottom is firm.
- Then serve!.