How to Make Delicious Tuna Patties with Avocado Crema
Categories : Recipe
Tuna Patties with Avocado Crema.
You can cook Tuna Patties with Avocado Crema using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Patties with Avocado Crema
- It’s 3 of medium potatoes, peeled and boiled (I used russet).
- You need 2-7 oz of cans of tuna (I used skipjack tuna) but any is fine.
- It’s 2 of green onions, diced.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1.5 tbs of whole grain dijon.
- You need of Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Prepare of Avocado Crema.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1 tbs of water.
- It’s of Salt and pepper, to taste.
Tuna Patties with Avocado Crema instructions
- In a blender, blend the crema ingredients together and set aside.
- In a large boil, mash your potatoes then add all your ingredients to the bowl and mix..
- Form your patties and pan fry in a tbsp of olive oil until both sides are browned and they're warmed through. ********** I made these in the air fryer, to do that: lightly spray the top of each patty with a little olive oil spray (or other non-stick spray) and airyfry at 350⁰F for 15 min.
- **for those who are not GF or DF. Once I've made the GF and DF patties, with the left over mixture I added 1/4 cup shredded cheddar, formed the patties and also rolled them in panko breadcrumbs seasoned with salt, pepper and dried parsley. Cooking method was the same for these as well.
- Serve with a salad, or wrap it up with your fav veggies in a tortilla wrap and serve with the avocado crema♡.