Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins.
You can have Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins
- Prepare 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of fine salt.
- You need 1 of large or 2 small eggs.
- It’s 80 ml of oil.
- You need 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 100-120 ml of milk.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Strawberry jam.
- You need 120-150 grams of fresh or frozen strawberries.
Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 min..
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, oil and sugar then add milk and vanilla. Mix good..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet and add the strawberry jam and strawberries. Stir until just combined..
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar..
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees and bake for 11-15 min. Insert a toothpick to test if they have finished cooking..