Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Mango Pancakes with Almonds and Caremal Sauce
Categories : Keto
Mango Pancakes with Almonds and Caremal Sauce.
You can have Mango Pancakes with Almonds and Caremal Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Pancakes with Almonds and Caremal Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of kesar mango pulp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped roasted almonds.
- It’s As needed of Ghee for Roasting.
- Prepare As needed of Hershey's Caremal Sauce.
- You need As needed of roasted almonds for Garnishing.
Mango Pancakes with Almonds and Caremal Sauce step by step
- Take milk in a bowl +lemon juice. Mix and keep a side for 5 min. Now take a mixing bowl add sugar, flour..
- With baking powder, baking soda and melted ghee. Mix it well..
- Now add curdled milk slowly and mix it without lumps. Now add fresh mango pulp and chopped roasted almonds.
- Mix it well. Heat up an pan cake pan on low flame. Apply ghee. Pour the batter..
- Pour the batter and cook for 5-7 min on one side. As one side cook start flip the pancake..
- Flip all Pancakes and let cook on another side for 5-7 min. once ready get on serving plate. Drizzle caremal sauce and garnish with roasted almonds. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy Summerzzzz.