Fluffy pancakes no egg.
You can have Fluffy pancakes no egg using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy pancakes no egg
- It’s 130 gr of self raising flour.
- Prepare 20 gr of rice flour.
- It’s 180 ml of warm water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of almond crushed + sugar for filling.
- Prepare of serve with *coconut egg custard.
- It’s of margarine (i use nuttelex).
Fluffy pancakes no egg instructions
- Combine all ingredients above, set aside to relax the starch (to let they know each others LoL).
- Heat a pan, drop a tbsp margarine.
- Pour the batter (You can make it small as you like) turn the heat to low, cover up with a lid, let it cook throughly.
- When the bubbles come up on the surface and dry, it cooked..
- Take off, cut in half, i spread with coconut egg custard and almond and sugar filling, spread with margarine to soften top and bottom of cakes. Enjoy !.