Hot Cheetos Air Fried Pickles.
You can cook Hot Cheetos Air Fried Pickles using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Cheetos Air Fried Pickles
- It’s 3.5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 jar of long sliced kosher dill pickles.
- It’s 1 bag of Hot Cheetos (Regular).
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
Hot Cheetos Air Fried Pickles instructions
- Blend the bag of hot Cheetos down to dust (bullets work best) Get the chips as grinder down as possible, until fluffy texture..
- Beat the two eggs, set aside, get a large bowl for your flour and using a paper towel or clean rag, soak up as much moisture from the pickles as possible. Everything should be in their own bowls..
- First taking the pickle, coat It in the flour, then dip completely into the egg mixture, then press into the hot Cheetos mix, repeat again to get a 2nd layer, back into the flour, egg then lastly hot Cheetos, set aside in a plate, repeat until you run out of hot Cheetos dust. You should be able to get 12-15 double coated pickle slices..
- Using your air fryer, set temperature to 350 degrees and set the timer for 10 mins, flipping them over at 5 mins in. Sometimes I like mine a little more crunchy, so I go to 12-14 mins, but everyone has their own preferences..
- Once all are done cooking set on a plate and garnish with parsley flakes and your choice of dipping sauces. Our favorites are Ranch Dressing and Nacho Cheese, also heard blue cheese works great..