You can cook Apple pancakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple pancakes
- It’s 4 of large size green apples, peeled and shredded.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond flour.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 5 drops of Lemon essential oil (I use doTERRA).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Apple pancakes step by step
- Combine eggs, yogurt, milk, ricotta cheese and eggs. Blend together with a wisk..
- Combine all dry ingredients, add to blended wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add lemon juice, lemon oil and vanilla extract. Mix well. Let stay for 10 minutes. Add shredded apples, mix well..
- Preheat frying pan on medium high. Spray with avocado oil (or grapeseed oil)..
- Place spoonfuls of mixture on a frying pan leaving some space between pancakes and fry on both sides until fully cooked. I prefer to keep frying pan covered with lid on..
- Serve with sour cream and your favorite jam or honey..