Recipe: Yummy Eggless Carrot and Almond Pancakes
Categories : Keto
Eggless Carrot and Almond Pancakes.
You can have Eggless Carrot and Almond Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Carrot and Almond Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of All Purpose flour/Maida.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of grated Carrot.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Almond flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
Eggless Carrot and Almond Pancakes step by step
- In a big mixing bowl, take flour and baking powder..
- Add sugar and milk and mix well..
- Add grated carrot and almond flakes and whisk with a wired whisker to make a semi thick batter without any lumps..
- Heat butter in a nonstick pan and pour a ladle full batter..
- Sprinkle some almond flakes over pancake, cover and cook till one side done, then flip and cook from another side..
- Serve hot in breakfast, your kids definitely love it..