Tuna Melt (Air fryer).
You can cook Tuna Melt (Air fryer) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Melt (Air fryer)
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- You need 1 of tuna packet.
- It’s 2 slices of cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Butter for spreading.
Tuna Melt (Air fryer) instructions
- Open tuna packet and put contents into a bowl. Add Mayo and mix well. Use Mayo to your liking, you can use more or less. Set aside..
- Prepare air fryer: place parchment paper on the grilling rack accessory..
- Butter the two pieces of bread on one side, then set aside butter side up..
- Here is the favorite step! This is where I say you can add your "Pizzazz" to your tuna mixture. You can add green onions, pickles (careful those have a lot of liquid) bacon bits, etc. Add them to tuna mixture now. Cater to your favorite likings. 🤤.
- To the air fryer place one prepared slice of bread, butter side down on the parchment paper. Add a slice of provolone cheese (as you know your favorite cheese will work choose what makes you happy:). Add half the tuna mixture, another slice of provolone cheese. Top that with with the remaining slice of bread, butter side up..
- Set air fryer at 350…. 3 minutes on one side : flip it. 3 minutes on the other side. Wallah! You know the proud owner of a crispy on the outside, gooey in the inside tuna melt😍. Now depending on the thickness of that melt, you might have to adjust the timing just keep an eye on it. Happy cooking!.