Keto friendly Pancakes.
You can have Keto friendly Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Pancakes
- You need 3 tbs of coconut flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbs of almond flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of whey protein powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of stevia or low carb sweetener.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
Keto friendly Pancakes step by step
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix 1 1/2 eggs.
- Make batter.
- Heat non stick pan lightly spray with oil, pour batter and cook.
- Until both side cook. Enjoy with blue berries if you like.