Wheat flour jaggery pancakes.
You can have Wheat flour jaggery pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wheat flour jaggery pancakes
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 5 of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 6 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- You need 8 of grated almonds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh malai for garnishing.
Wheat flour jaggery pancakes step by step
- Take ingredients as shown.
- Heat water add jaggery and let it dissolves once water is warm off the gas.
- Mix wheat flour jaggery water elaichi nutmeg powder in thick constituency..add water if needed.
- Take a non-stick pan and add little oil or ghee pour batter in small amounts to make pancakes..cook by flipping and add ghee as required.. garnish it with grated almonds and fresh malai.