Easiest Way to Make Yummy Instant Pot/Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs
Categories : Recipe
Instant Pot/Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs.
You can cook Instant Pot/Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot/Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs
- You need 2 tablespoons of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 rack of baby back pork ribs.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of barbeque sauce, or as needed.
Instant Pot/Air Fryer Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Combine salt, brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl for the spice rub..
- Cut the rack of ribs into 4 equal portions. Rub all sides of each piece with spice rub..
- Pour broth into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Add ribs in a teepee formation. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build..
- Preheat the air fryer to 425 degrees F..
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Move ribs to the baking sheet using tongs. Brush ribs on all sides with barbeque sauce..
- Air roast in the preheated air fryer for 7 minutes. Turn ribs and continue baking until meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 7 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F..