How to Prepare Yummy Non-Dairy Pancakes
Categories : Keto
You can have Non-Dairy Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Non-Dairy Pancakes
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of almond or coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of canola oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Non-Dairy Pancakes instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add milk, canola oil, egg and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth. Preheat a non-stick griddle or large skillet to medium heat. (Coat pan with butter or oil if not using non-stick). Pour about ⅓ cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Allow it to cook until bubbles are visible throughout the pancake before flipping. Repeat until all batter has been used..