Fish n chips in airfryer. Pub classic fish & chips are usually a greasy kitchen nightmare & loaded with trans fats. Not in the Power Air Fryer XL! How to make Fish and Chips in the Power AirFryer XL.
Sometimes, though, we just don't like the idea of pulling out the big dutch oven and filling it up with way too Philips Twin TurboStar Technology XXL Airfryer with Fat Reducer, Digital Interface. Welcome to my Air Fryer fish and chips. I grew up in a small seaside town in the North of England that was full to Kyle hasn't experienced any fish and chips so one day we will take him back to the town where Dominic & I met and grew up Philips Airfryer. You can cook Fish n chips in airfryer using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish n chips in airfryer
- You need 2 of tilapia fish fillet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1 package of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Well, i didnt try every fish in the air fryer, but i can tell then so far my favorites are Catfish (love it!) , Tilapia, Cod and Air fryer fish recipe that is served with crunchy potato chips. Easy, healthy and ready in no time! For this recipe you can use any fish, cod, tilapia, catfish. Delicious crispy yet fluffy air fryer chips are the perfect airfryer recipe.
Fish n chips in airfryer instructions
- Marinate fish with lime juice, red chilli flakes and salt for 15-20 mins. Mash tortilla chips into powder in a ziploc bag..
- Preheat airfryer at 320°F. Whisk the egg and coat the fish with it followed by tortilla chip powder..
- Place tilapia pieces in the airfryer for 10 mins at 320°F..
I decided to make airfryer chips recently, to accompany a slow cooker kebab recipe that I'll be writing about soon. We've had these tons of times now and I've really. The chips are crunchy and so delicious, and you won't feel guilty at all about enjoying a bowl or two. If you're looking for a dinner option, you will love our Easy Air Fryer Baked Yes, a light amount of it just for the seasoning. You can season the potato chips in a separate bowl with oil and salt.