Almond Flour Pancakes.
You can have Almond Flour Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Flour Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cups of blanched almonds.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 2tbsp of wheat flour.
- You need 1/4th cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 1tsp of baking powder.
- It’s as needed of Some berries of your choice for topping.
- Prepare 1-2tbsp of peanut butter for topping.
Almond Flour Pancakes instructions
- Add Soy milk, banana,blanched almonds and baking powder in the mixing jar..
- Blend it very well and make a smooth batter..
- See the consistency of the batter..
- It should be neither too thick nor too runny..
- After that heat the non stick pan and brush it with oil..
- Pour one scoop of the batter into the pan and spread it little bit..
- Cook it for two to three mins and flip it..
- Cook till the edges get firm..
- Now transfer it to the plate..
- Likewise make all the almond flour pancakes..
- Top it with peanut butter and berries of your choice..