Almond flour pancakes. Easy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe – These fluffy almond flour pancakes are so simple to make! Just a few common ingredients needed. Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and are full of protein.
Keto Almond Flour Pancakes Sometimes when you are on a low carb diet, you just want to have some carbs, and these Keto Almond Flour Pancakes will fill that craving without the guilt. Wonderfully delicious and fluffy almond flour pancakes are keto and gluten-free. They are very easy to make – the batter is nice and thick and easy to work with. You can have Almond flour pancakes using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond flour pancakes
- You need of Almond flour.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs.
- It’s of Stevia sweetener.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Butter to fry.
- You need of Strawberry syrup.
FLUFFY LOW CARB KETO ALMOND FLOUR PANCAKES I Cooking with My Daughter I Easy and Simple Recipe. Almond Pancakes Recipe – Easy, Low Carb & Paleo. These Almond Flour Pancakes are incredibly fluffy, delicious and made with simple ingredients. Easy low carb pancake recipe and alternative to whole wheat pancakes.
Almond flour pancakes step by step
- Add in the two whole eggs in a mixer plus the whipping cream plus cream cheese and mix them until smooth, add the baking powder, sweetener, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract and mix.
- Then add in your almond flour into the mixture until thick as of a normal pancakes consistency. No need for butter while mixing because the almond flour contains oil in it. Put some butter on the pan on a medium heat and fry your pancakes side by side until a bit golden brown. And lastly put on some syrup and serve!.
Almond flour pancakes are a great way to get a low-carb, protein-heavy breakfast into your belly These easy pancakes are made with almond flour and flaxseed meal. Salted Caramel Chocolate PancakesFull of Plants. These Paleo Almond Flour Pancakes are light, fluffy, and only have three ingredients! Pancakes were made for weekend mornings, and this Paleo recipe requires just three simple ingredients. My favorite part about these pancakes is that they only have three main ingredients and can be made in less than five minutes!