Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Air Fryer spaghetti squash
Categories : Recipe
Air Fryer spaghetti squash.
You can have Air Fryer spaghetti squash using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer spaghetti squash
- You need 1/2 of spaghetti squash.
- It’s 2 TSP of grape seed oil.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
- You need 6 of grape tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small pablano.
Air Fryer spaghetti squash step by step
- Prep spaghetti squash by cutting ends off, then cut in half and clean out all the seeds. Use a tablespoon, makes cleaning easy..
- Cut grape tomatoes in half and pablano in strips. Add the salt and pepper to the inside of the squash. Use an oil suited for high heat, Not EVOO or you will have black smoke.
- Pre heat air fryer to 350. I have this model..
- Add squash half to drawer and cook 30 to 35 min before adding tomatoes and peppers. This is what they didn't tell me!.
- After adding, make sure to use a bit more oil and salt and mix it up with the veg, put back in and cook another 15 to 20 min..
- It took me 2 tries to figure it out, so it's good you have 2 halves 😉.
- Remove and let cool. Then use a fork to remove from skin. Toss with pinch of salt. Add shredded cheese if you like and serve..