Air fryer stuffed mushrooms. These Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms have become a crowd favorite around here. Honestly, they are just easier to make in the air fryer without having to turn on my oven. Tips for Making Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms: First, I suggest cooking the ground sausage in advance.
Allow the mushrooms to cool before serving. They make the perfect game-day snack, but also impress as a first course when having friends over for an elegant dinner. Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the best types of cooking you could possibly learn to cook when you first get an air fryer. You can cook Air fryer stuffed mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air fryer stuffed mushrooms
- Prepare of Mushrooms, I used button.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Diced Garlic.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Cheddar/mozzarella cheese or mix.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Sliced scallions(optional).
Its one of those easy air fryer beginner methods that goes alongside air fryer fries, air fryer onion rings, air fryer hamburgers and of course air fryer party meatballs. Air Fryer: Place the stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer basket. However, I decided to give the air fryer a try because I had been wondering, "Can you air fry stuffed mushrooms?" I already had beef roasting in the oven so this was the perfect opportunity to use the air fryer. Cooking stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer creates such a crispy cheese top and juicy mushroom.
Air fryer stuffed mushrooms instructions
- Rinse your mushrooms and remove stems.
- Season with some salt and pepper if desired.
- Add a little bit of garlic. Top with some sour cream then cheese then breadcrumbs..
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350° for 6-7 minutes.
- When done top with green onions if desired.
- I cooked some asparagus along side the mushrooms at the same time just as a bonus 😛.
If your guess love stuffed mushrooms then we suggest making at least a double batch because they'll inhale these! Best part about this recipe is that they're so easy to devour and make. Mushrooms stuffed with garlicky, cheesy breadcrumbs make a perfect appetizer for parties and gatherings. How to Make Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms. Next, add minced garlic and plain breadcrumbs.