Air fryer taquitos. Air-fried taquitos are quick and easy to make at home and healthier than deep-fried store-bought ones. These easy air fryer taquitos are one of my favorite air fryer recipes! They make for a great afternoon snack for the kids or sometimes I'll even serve them for a quick and easy dinner too!
If you were anything like me growing up, you probably tried. I will show you how to make these delicious chicken taquitos in the Cooks Essentials air fryer. Keyword: Air Fried Taquitos, air fryer taquitos, Taquitos in air fryer. You can cook Air fryer taquitos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air fryer taquitos
- It’s 15 oz of can refried beans OR black beans slightly smashed.
- It’s 1 cube of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/3 C of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1/2 of jalapeno, chopped and seeds removed.
- Prepare 4 oz of can green chiles.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning(optional).
- It’s 10 of small taco size corn tortillas.
Spray air fryer basket with a few spritzes of your favorite oil. This air fryer recipe is perfect for a quick meal! This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Perfect with or without meat and any dipping sauce!
Air fryer taquitos instructions
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together..
- Fill your tortillas with about 2 tablespoons each of filling and roll.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer with cooking spray..
- Place your taquitos in the fryer seam side down and spray with cooking spray..
- Cook at 400° 12-15 mins. You may need to cook in two batches to ensure even cooking..
- Serve with a side of guac, sour cream, nacho cheese or salsa if desired and enjoy!.
How to Make Air Fryer Taquitos. Assemble taquitos by placing beef, cheese, and cilantro into tortillas and wrapping tightly. In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we have prepared a Weight Watchers Pork Taquitos Recipe in the air fryer. For filling, in a saucepan cook mushrooms, onion, bell Transfer half of the taquitos, or as many as can fit, into the air fryer. Line the taquitos in an even layer in the air fryer basket next to each other, allowing some room for air flow.