Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto)
Categories : Keto
Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto).
You can have Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto)
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken, washed and cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of cardamoms.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Few springs of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- It’s of For the masala:.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seeds/ powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds/powder.
- Prepare of Few peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 3-4 of dried red chillies, 2 if u like mild.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) instructions
- First dry roast the masala ingredients mentioned above except the onions and ginger garlic paste. Let it cool and keep aside.
- Just heat some ghee in a pan, fry the onions til translucent, add some ginger garlic paste,cook till the raw smells is gone and set a side to cool.
- Once cooked, grind the step 1 dry ingredients first and then add the fried onions with 1 tbsp of tamarind paste tumeric powder and little water and blend it to a smooth consistency..
- Heat a deep bottomed pan, add ghee, fry the cardamoms for 30 seconds, add the onions and the curry leaves and fry till onions are golden brown..
- Add the chicken pieces and prepared masala puree and mix well. Add water till the chicken looks immersed..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 30 to 40mins..
- Remove the lid and season with salt.
- Cook for another 40 to 50mins depending on how much gravy u like. If u want less gravy, cook longer..
- Once u get desired consistency, turn off the stove and serve on a plate with cauliflower rice.
- If you are not on keto diet, you can enjoy with Naan or any kind of flat bread. This is what my husband had.
- The meat turned out soo juicy and tender. Had to take a picture while eating..
- Bonapetit ♡♡♡.