Keto Butter Chicken.
You can cook Keto Butter Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Butter Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of medium onion.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of pink salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Keto Butter Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken up into bite sized chunks and generously coat them in the turmeric, ginger, salt, chili powder and cinnamon. Set aside in a bowl..
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add the butter. As the butter melts dice the onion and garlic and add it to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the onions are translucent and fragrant..
- Increase the pan heat to medium-high and add the chicken. Cook it almost entirely through – the outside should be white and this will take about 3-5 minutes..
- Once the chicken looks almost fully cooked add in the heavy whipping cream and tomato paste. Using a spatula mix in the tomato paste so it runs smooth through the heavy whipping cream. It should be an orange color at this point. Turn the heat to medium-low and cover with a lid for 5-7 minutes..
- Remove lid and combine. The chicken is fully cooked and you should be able to eat it. However, if you like a thicker curry sauce allow it to reduce with the lid off until it reaches the consistency you like. Serve with low carb naan or over cauliflower rice..