Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗. I call tandoori chicken India's best-loved grilled chicken. The secret is in the spices and the marinade which makes the chicken super moist and flavorful. What ingredients to I need to make Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken – Spicy Indian Chicken?
Seems so easy and should be delicious with the masalas. Chicken is marinated in yogurt, ginger, garlic, spices and lemon juice, then grilled in the air fryer. This is also a low carb dish, which makes it even more enjoyable! You can cook Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗 using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗
- Prepare of Protein.
- Prepare 6 of Chicken Marylands – Skin off and Fat removed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- It’s of Tandoori Paste.
- Prepare of 1 cup Yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Garlic & Ginger.
- It’s 1 of Lemon – Juiced.
- It’s 1 spoon of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of Paprika Powder.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1.5 spoons of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Orange or Red Food Coloring.
- It’s of Salt to Taste.
- It’s of 1/4 spoon Pepper Powder (optional).
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Spanish Onion Sliced.
- You need A few of Mint leaves.
- It’s A few of Coriander leaves.
Tandoori chicken is often whole chicken or whole chicken breasts but has become more popular over recent years to make tandoori chicken kebabs. Air fryer chicken is amazing and if you have not checked it out yet, do have a look at our air fryer chicken. Make tandoori chicken on your grill! Chicken legs marinated in lemon juice, yogurt, and aromatic spices.
Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗 step by step
- Remove the skin and fat off the Chicken.
- In a bowl, place the chicken and pour the vinegar and apply the Vinegar to the Chicken throughly. Leave it for a couple of minutes and wash it is off with cold water.
- In separate bowl, add all the ingredients from Tandoori Paste section and mix well. Taste the Paste and adjust anything as required.
- Add in the chicken to the bowl and apply the paste throughly to the chicken. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the marinated chicken for 6 hours. (Overnight is better).
- Before cooking take the chicken out of the fridge and rest outside of 30 mins..
- Place the chicken in the Air Fryer.
- Cook for 15 mins in the Air Fryer at 160 Degrees.
- Cook for another 15 mins in the Air Fryer at 180 Degrees.
- Cook for another 10 mins in the Air Fryer at 100 Degrees. Tandoori is now ready to be served..
- Place the Cooker Tandoori chicken in a serving tray and garnish with some mint and coriander leaves and some Spanish Onion rings.
You don't need a tandoor oven to make tandoori chicken! (Thank goodness). You can cook it over a grill (charcoal preferred) or just in an oven with a broiler. Spicy, finger licking good tandoori chicken wings, marinated with warm spices & yogurt and cooked to perfection using airfryer or oven or grill! Boldy spiced tandoori chicken wings are a game-night staple in our home. Served with cooling coriander-cumin spiced yogurt or tangy blue cheese dressing.