Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer). Hello and welcome back to "Cooking" With James"! This episode I will be making Lemon Peppered chicken wings! these turned out amazing, a must try! But with this Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Thigh Recipe, pizza gets pushed on the back burner and this gets made in a jiffy.
It is then placed directly into the air fryer and while it is cooking you can make a yummy salad to go with it or like I have it with loads of avocado. Anyway back to this delicious lemon pepper chicken recipe….the best thing is that you can personally choose how much lemon and pepper you want.. Pressure Cooker Chinese Lemon Chicken, Programmable Pressure Cooker Smoked Sausage And Tuscan White Bean Soup, Pressure Cooker Lemon Chicken Casserole. You can have Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer)
- You need of Chicken thighs or legs.
- You need 2 of water for Pressure cooker.
- It’s of Lemon pepper seasoning or bbq sauce.
Top lemon-chicken-in-pressure-cooker recipes just for you. Olive Oil Pressure-Cooked Whole Roasted Chicken. The lemon pepper flavor was lacking (compared to the lemon pepper chicken I get at my local grocery store) but who knows what kind of fake chemicals. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt.
Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) instructions
- Iam using somewhat frozen chicken. If using frozen cook it a few mins longer. Iam doing high pressure for 22 mins because it’s half frozen. Each cooker is different this is just a guideline..
- Rinse off chicken, set up pressure cooker or instant pot add two cups of water. Use a rack so the chicken not in the water or touching it..
- When chicken is done take it out and place it on a cookie sheet and add the Lemon pepper to each one or bbq sauce, can mix it up and do both..
- Oven – Cook on boiled setting in the oven till it’s to your liking. Just to brown it up some…. one of my kids like it burnt looking lol!!! This shouldn’t take too long..
- Ninja foodie/ air fryer – (ninja foodie-after the chicken is cooked remove chicken and wash inner pot and rack, dry off the outside of the inner pot. Put inner pot and rack back into the housing unit) cook on 400 for 10-15 mins checking it so it don’t burn / for a burnt look about 20 mins. All chicken won’t fit and needs to be cooked in batches.(sometimes you get lucky and don’t have to do it in batches see picture.) (cooking times will vary).
- This was 10 mins at 400 just the way my kids like it..
The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. You can also use the air fryer to crisp up the skin.