How to Make Yummy Elisa's Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu
Categories : Keto
Elisa's Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu.
You can cook Elisa's Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Elisa's Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu
- You need 3 of Boneless Chicken breast.
- You need 6 slices of Black Forest Ham.
- You need 2 Oz of Cream Creese, softened.
- Prepare 3 slices of Mozarella Cheese.
- Prepare 3 slices of Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Garlic Powder and salt, for seasoning the chicken breast.
Elisa's Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu instructions
- Season the chicken breast with the salt and garlic powder..
- In a pan, melt the butter and add the olive oil. Cook the chicken for about 2-3 per side on medium/high temperature..
- Remove the chicken and set aside..
- In the same pan, add the cream cheese, rest of the butter and heavy cream. On low/medium heat..
- After all the ingredients are well mixed and melted, add the chicken in a single layer..
- Top with the ham, mozzarella and Swiss cheese. And cover. Let it simmer for about 3-4 minutes in medium heat..
- Serve and enjoy..