Recipe: Perfect Air Fryer Hard 'Boiled' Eggs
Categories : Recipe
Air Fryer Hard 'Boiled' Eggs.
You can cook Air Fryer Hard 'Boiled' Eggs using 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Hard 'Boiled' Eggs
- Prepare of Raw Eggs.
Air Fryer Hard 'Boiled' Eggs step by step
- Place raw eggs in a rack and set in your air fryer basket..
- Set air fryer to 260°F and 16 minutes..
- Remove and transfer to ice cold water for around 10 minutes to peel easy. If you don't want to wait, run it under cold water and peel..
- Season and enjoy, or make an egg salad!.
- Note: This is using a 1500w Air Fryer. Test an egg first for doneness before removing to an ice bath. If they need more time, add by 2 minutes..