Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken.
You can cook Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken
- You need of Raw chicken tenders.
- You need of Brie or a similar cheese.
- It’s of Bacon (2 strips per chicken tender).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Keto-Friendly Finger Lickin' Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line a pan with tin foil and line with tenders. Season with salt and pepper..
- Slice enough brie to cover each chicken strip, and then wrap each strip with 2 strips of bacon (I used precooked bacon which worked perfectly and came out nice and crispy; if using raw bacon, I would recommend cooking it halfway before wrapping it around the chicken)..
- Cook brie and bacon wrapped tenders in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until cooked through. If desired, you can put under the broiler for a minute or two just to make sure the bacon is nice and crispy..
- Serve with fresh veggies and dive in!.