How to Cook Yummy Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
Categories : Recipe
Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds.
You can cook Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- You need of Seasonings of choice:.
- You need of get creative!!.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds step by step
- Rinse freshly harvested pumpkin seeds thoroughly and then place in pot of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain..
- Choose your seasoning or seasonings you want to use! I wanted to try a batch of cajun creole and a batch of Cavenders Greek seasoning so I split them in half and did a tablespoon of butter to each bowl..
- Add pumpkin seeds and stir to coat..
- Add your seasonings and stir again..
- Place one batch (1 cup) at a time in air fryer basket, spoon evenly across bottom..
- Bake at 360 for about 12 minutes stopping halfway through to stir. Enjoy!.