Recipe: Perfect Keto chicken pie
Keto chicken pie. A Keto Chicken Pot Pie that uses cheddar biscuits as the topping! This easy keto dinner is not short on flavor! Use chicken breast or chicken thighs for this weeknight keto meal.
Looking for a simple, one-dish recipe that makes leftovers disappear, but still tickles all those discerning taste buds? This gluten free and keto chicken pot pie is incredibly flavorful and comforting-to-boot. Suuuper Comforting Chicken Pot Pie 🐓 gluten free & keto. You can have Keto chicken pie using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto chicken pie
- It’s 1 tsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of allspice.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for taste.
- It’s Half of cup chopped green onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s of Taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry.
Our Keto Chicken Tamale Pie is a low carb version of the classic dish. Keyword keto chicken pot pie, keto pot pie, low carb chicken pot pie. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. This delicious keto chicken pot pie will remind you of home cooking!
Keto chicken pie step by step
- Chopped boneless chicken add salt pepper old spice Turmeric set for half hour to suck all the spices.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan pan and the teaspoon of butter and Fry the green onion and the garlic add carrot too cook for 5 minute.
- Five minutes later add the chicken breast and stir until all cooked and brown then add the tomato and the peas cook for 10 minutes while we making the califlower topping.
- Softened the rice cauliflower in the microwave for 10 minutes and drain..
- Use blander, add one teaspoon of butter add curry salt pepper cream cheese jack cheese,onion and garlic powder,pure all until smooth..
- To assemble. Place the meat mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish, top using spoon the cauliflower mash then smooth it..
- Bake 350F for 20 minutes.
- Calories 250 fat 14g carbohydrates 8g.
Don't sacrifice flavor because you're keto, this recipe is low-carb and high fat! Our chicken pot pie is both delicious and rewarding. You'll feel accomplished and full when you're finished! Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better. This keto chicken pot pie is pure comfort food!